Friday, December 31, 2010

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

To all my followers,

Thanks for a great year. I've just moved to England for 2011 and have started a new blog specific to that, so I won't be on this one anymore (at least till 2012). I'd love if you all followed me there as well, although it may be a bit boring if you're just after the fashion side of things. I'll be talking about my life in general, but I'll also add lots of photos and hopefully outfit shots once in a while (when the weather permits not wearing a big coat over everything). I'll be travelling around Europe eventually too so I'll be taking photos of outfits/markets/all things fashion.

I hope 2010 was fantastic and have a great new year.

http://morechickensthanpeople.blogspot.com
(this may change check back here if it's not working)

Y x

No comments: