Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i looked at my kingdom, i was finally there

Just had dinner after sleeping for a couple of hours. Goes without saying that I'm still tired.

Sunday, went to uncle/aunt's for authentic Vietnamese lunch (my aunty is Viet). Adults had prawn/pork pancake and she made vegie spring rolls just for me, well for me 'cause I'm vego but there were a lot so everyone had some. I also got a plain pancake with just bean sprouts and stuff (: Oh, she had also made meringues and my little cuz whipped the cream and we had fruit on top of all that, yummo! I had to entertain my cute 4 and 6 year old cousins by reading, kicking the footy and then being drawn. They're so cute! May get some babysitting opportunity with them too closer to xmas so that'll be good.

Came home and then Mum drove me to SS's. Only took about 20 mins. I LOVE the setup in her room:
She has her desk/laptop/monitor/everything under a top bunk. I'm obsessed with it!

We made sticky date pudding with caramel sauce, jealous? Had the same dinner I had at her place in like September last year, haha, but I'm not complaining! And then the pudding was soooo good. Watched some Get Smart, stupid but oh so fun. Didn't get a chance to watch Skins 'cause her dad was still up ;) Lay in bed (comfy!) till 2 talking, learnt some interesting stuff, talked about the opposite sex, which we have not enough contact with. Her dog is so cute, psycho when I got there and at random times but then other times so adorable - just wanted a tickle!

Monday, we got up and went op shopping. Best! Pretty much all their clothes were $1, got a jacket, t-shirt, shirt and skirt which I need to shorten. S got 2 pairs of pj pants, she swears only one of them is though haha. Also ended up getting some new shorts for $8 (not from the oppo). And when we got back, S gave me a jacket-y thing which was her mum's, so ended up coming home with 6 new pieces and only $12 poorer. Yay! Saw this on S's jewellery pile, not even a ring but hopefully she will make it one now...
Amazing much?

So... got home at 4ish? Saw Where The Wild Things Are. With my parents. Whatever, they pay for it so I'm not complaining. Okay so they pay for everything anyway since I still don't have a job (I even ended up applying for the fruit shop). Movie was okay, not as good as I thought it would be. Couple of the monsters were way too aggressive. Totally saw a guy in it who used to go to MHS, not that I knew him or anything, just had seen him before. Stuff like that gets me excited haha.

Went to bed way too late last night to get up at 7:45 this morning. Almost didn't catch the train (if it had been on time), but that was not my fault. The trams just took forever 'cause of the rain. So trained with SC and EI to Bayswater. Met AO and ZG at the station then bussed to Z's place. CS came later. Made salty and sweet popcorn (not together!) which was good but as always ate way too much! Also had chips and lollies while we watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air. So good, had never seen it before and have now promised to learn the (freaking best ever) theme song. If you don't know it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs. We ended up watching 2 discs of the first season (maybe 8 or 10 eps?); now I will definitely have to finish them at some stage!

Bussed back to the station with S and A, and then had to wait for the train for 20 mins and this weird lady told us about how rich she was, and a magician (but not really, shhh). So took me about 1 hour 40 mins to get home, intense brah. So yeah, really tired when I got home (and so full!) so I slept. Mum had made nice pasta when I woke up (:

Pretty much busy every day for the rest of the week.

Kisses, Y x

1 comment:

nic said...

now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there, i'll tell you how i became the prince of a town called bell air

best.show.ever.