Saturday, January 9, 2010

listen hot stuff, i'm in love with this song

- Blah Blah Blah, Ke$ha

Outfits from work on Wednesday and today, respectively (also worked on Thurs - 9 hours!):
Supré top, Minkpink (I think) skirt and Wittner sandals.
Skirt was actually a top I got a couple of years ago from Jeans West and I chopped it recently (still need to fix up the top part so maybe I could wear it without a belt)... I like it as a skirt, what do you think? (: T-shirt was one of my $1 finds at the op shop in Blackburn, and the shoes are Novo.

Went over to NG's yesterday for a Sex and the City marathon. We planned to watch some episodes and then the movie, but turned out we only got 8 eps in a disc for the fifth season and then the movie wouldn't work! So we just watched the eight episodes, chilled, and ate donuts, chocolate and instant pasta stuff. Mm, healthy.

No plans for tomorrow as yet, should start catching up on homework though, but it's so hot at my house! So really quite unmotivated... we'll see.

Y x

5 comments:

B a la Moda said...

I love the skirt and the way you pulled it off making a casual look with it. And the incredible part is that it was a top before...


xoxo
B* a la Moda

Ashley said...

I like the sandals in the first pic!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

I love both the outfits, but I think my favourite is the black one!

Btw, happy 2010!

Love and kisses
Susana R.

Friend in Fashion said...

Love the sandals! :)

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

evita nuh said...

definitely in love with your skirt! beautiful! and you look so beautful too! :D